Work Package 3: Knowledge Analysis
- Last Updated: 09 January 2016
- To design and trial a knowledge analysis matrix for the assessment of knowledge items.
- To measure knowledge in terms of a cost-benefit analysis. Cost of transfer Vs potential benefit of the knowledge if it was transferred.
- Work has commenced on the design of the Knowledge Analysis matrix. The matrix will be trialled on the first batch of results from the survey.
- The Knowledge Output Overview Table (KOT) design has been successfully trialled and refined. The internal analysis of the survey results has been completed.
- Three out of Five External Expert Validation Meetings have been held in Dublin, June/July 2011